Monday, November 03, 2003

Sicker. Woke up several times last night, head throbbing, hints of nausea.

G came over in the evening with cinnamon rolls, and started reading "Stardust" to me. She noticed that my heart was working like crazy. I'm seriously wondering if I've got a high blood pressure issue going on. Maybe not all the time, but there's some kind of combination of water and salt and I-don't-know-what that seems to make my head explode.

Got the bills done at last. Several were due on Halloween, Friday, and thus were late. Bad Sven. But I don't think there'll be a problem. Also sent off misdelivered mail that should have originally gone to the old landlords and to the new landlords. That might be a problem. There was repair work done on the dishwasher a month ago; the bill was supposed to go to the landlord, but it came here. If there's a fee for late payment, I might wind up having to cover it -- but I might be able to wiggle out, given that the landlord was supposed to take care of all this to begin with. Whatever.

Had to go to the bank to juggle money, and to the post office to send off these packets of letters. All in all, the bill paying and errands took 2 hours. Unfortunately, since it forced me out of the house, I gave in to temptation for another errand (when I should have been at home on the couch): my post-October DVD binge. Well, let's rationalize by saying that I now have plenty to watch while stationed under my heap of blankets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home