Friday, May 06, 2005

ee! ee! ee! ee! ee! ee! ee! ee! ee! ee!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

There were only 27 tickets left. Now I have four of them.

My giddy, shaking paws hold tickets to the 12:01am, Weds. May 18 showing of REVENGE OF THE SITH at Lloyd Center Cinema. I'm bouncing up and down, vibrating so hard you can actually see my Brownian motion. All my electrions are excited out into their most outer electron shells. Those aren't spotlights on the clouds tonight -- they're quasar beams, shooting out from little ol' me whenever I turn my head.

The only question now: What time will I get in line on Tuesday?

*Blissful sigh* For two weeks I live in anticipation. This is the culmination of a 28 year love affair (rocky at times, like all love affairs). Don't even try to rain on my parade -- I'm walking on sunshine, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home