I could tell you meant well, and appreciated the kindness of your posting. :-)
It's true that I've got a children's rights filter in my head, so I was a little stumped about how to respond: I don't want Philip to think I've got thin skin and to stop posting, but it also wasn't something that it's in my nature to laugh at.
So I decided to let it go, see the kind-spiritedness, and hope that at some later date discussion would open up into a friendly conversation about these other interests of mine.
I like you, you always seem like "good people". I hope you won't be nervous to comment in the future.
3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
It has been pointed out to me that my last comment is highly insensitive. I'm sorry. I should have thought more before posting it.
I could tell you meant well, and appreciated the kindness of your posting. :-)
It's true that I've got a children's rights filter in my head, so I was a little stumped about how to respond: I don't want Philip to think I've got thin skin and to stop posting, but it also wasn't something that it's in my nature to laugh at.
So I decided to let it go, see the kind-spiritedness, and hope that at some later date discussion would open up into a friendly conversation about these other interests of mine.
I like you, you always seem like "good people". I hope you won't be nervous to comment in the future.
Post a Comment
<< Home