Tech problems. Apologies to anyone on an RSS feed. It's fixed now.
Monday, March 15, 2004
My Stuff
Friends
- alex koroknay-palicz
- alex r.
- carl
- dan
- gabriel liston
- gl.
- leopoldo
- leopoldo - filmroar
- michaelmas
- mph
- paul anderson
- philip
- rob
- shield - artblog
Previous Posts
- G and I are thinking about moving in together. Th...
- Do what makes you happy next. Pamper yourself wit...
- Beautiful day. A little bright for my tastes, and...
- Today I said "screw it" to the morning pages. Muc...
- Yesterday was G's & my 7 month anniversary. She g...
- Thanx to G, who picked up an ethernet cable and iL...
- G & I are going to Burning Man! It's my... [Goll...
- The past two weeks have been productive. And I'm ...
- The big news: I have DSL!! It's up and running, ...
- Well, here's an update that will make all my geek ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home