Saturday, June 12, 2004

So, it has begun.

The Lovecraft movie making marathon is seriously under way now. More or less all free time is now going to be going toward this project. Nuthin' to look forward to except a hard chair, eye strain, and tentacles.

That being said, this time around I want to do a better job of self-care while I'm at work. I get all "laser focus" and forget to breathe. If I'm smart, I'll do at least short walks every day. While working on "Madness from the Sea" for the 2002 Fest, I think I actually had heart palpatations one day. That's not good. Gotta remember: drink water, stand up, move around.

Leopoldo says there are two types of animators: those who are crazy, and those who are willing to be driven crazy. Ha!

Ha ha! Hee heee heeee! *Spluttering snicker!* ...Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!

(Hm.)

So in addition to the physical, there's also, uh, psychological self-care to consider. I'm reading G "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban". That's something to look forward to. And I'm keeping up with writing my morning pages. [Though this morning I was sorely tempted to go straight to the studio.] ...G was talking about going to Cannon Beach (yay!) -- we decided to hold off on that until a little bit later, when I reaaally need the break.

I've just gotta front-load this labor. If I don't put in the 8 hour days now, I'm going to be regretting it as July 20 approaches. I mean, damn, that's only five weeks from now. Eep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home